[oletrucks] TF Corporate 3/4 & 1-Ton Gears

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] TF Corporate 3/4 & 1-Ton Gears
From: "Kevin D. Pennell" <oletwuk@fastrus.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 22:41:57 -0500
Hi all,

  Received the enclosed response from Yvonne Keller at Art Houser's Rear
End's today, regarding the New 3:90 to 1 ratio Ring and Pinion sets for the
12.25 inch drop out on our 3/4 and 1-Ton Corporate axles.  We've been
working this issue for some time, and it appears we're making progress!!  We
might drive "55"!!!!!!

If you're interested, PLEASE LET HER KNOW!!  Set will go for approximately
$500.00.

Kevin P.
'59 Apache 38/NAPCO