Re: [oletrucks] leaving?

To: "Ron Ramirez" <mrphilco@mail.wko.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] leaving?
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 20:01:02 -0500
Thanks, Ron for posting this...but I know you're as sick of the "I want
outta here" messages as we all are.  You are much more patient than I would
be.  I'm always amazed that anyone would join an email group and have no
idea how to get out of it if they want to.  I sure don't have a problem with
anyone who wants to leave.  This kind of stuff is great for some, not so
good for others.  I think we ALL know that it's tough to keep up with all
the messages each day.  No problem if someone decides he/she just can't do
it.  That's just personal preference.  BUT, if you decide to join, for
goodness sake, KEEP THE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO GET OUT!  Oh well, enough
ranting for a good Friday nite.
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100