[oletrucks] Need outside visor mounting bracket

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Need outside visor mounting bracket
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 20:07:51 -0500
Thanks to a very nice list member, I have an original Fulton outside visor
for my '47.  However, one piece that's missing (and I knew it when I bought
the visor) is the bracket that holds the center portion to the windshield
divider.  I have one side of the bracket, but the other side is missing.
Any idea where I can get a new mounting bracket??  (It's the "clamp" that
closes its "jaws" on the windshield divider.)  Any idea where I might try
having one made?
TIA....
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100