Re: [oletrucks] Chevy Duty & heater motor back-orders

To: "tim" <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Chevy Duty & heater motor back-orders
From: "REBUS-KNEBUS" <REBUS-KNEBUS@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 21:41:46 -0600
Tim,

I have ordered numerous parts many times from Jim Carter's in Independence,
MO, never had a problem with parts being on back order.  I don't have their
phone number with me.  Anyone on the list help Tim with Jim Carter's phone
number??  They have excellent service, and never had a problem with the
wrong part or inferior part from them.  I consider them to be a very
reliable source for new or used parts.

Jon 50 3100