[oletrucks] Jim Carter Service?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Jim Carter Service?
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 08:39:20 -0500
I have a question about Jim Carter service.  When I got my truck last month
I called and requested a catalog and got is in a week.  Thinking this was
great I placed my first order with them about three weeks ago.  Then 10 days
later they called and asked me a question about my order - stating that
nothing was shipped yet and that the sales person should have told me they
were running behind.  I canceled that order.  Yesterday I called them again
to order and gave them the part numbers - however they could not tell me if
any items were in stock and when they would ship.  They would call me back
in a few hours with all of the answers.  Well it is now 24 hours later and
no call.  Do you all have these problems with Carter?

Thanks,
Jim House