Re: [oletrucks] 6 lug disk brakes

To: Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 6 lug disk brakes
From: LandBBall@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 15:30:29 EST
   I bought my six lug disc brake kit from Pick-Ups Northwest in Snohomish
WA. kit# nw-8300 in 2 year old catalog. phone # 360-568-9166 . This kit comes
with every thing you need but hose kit which you should also get. I put this
kit on my 58 Chevy 1/2 ton with a hydroboost from Cadillac diesel {runs off
of the power steering pump}     I hate the look of those vac.boosters on the
firewall. Ohyah you might want to wear a crash helment or remove the
windshield before trying the breaks the first time.

   Louie  &  Ole Shep   58 fleetside