Re: [oletrucks] water pumps

To: <ADvent@thuntek.net>, "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] water pumps
From: "john r dorsey" <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 1980 22:07:26 -0500
Jim,
It depends on the 235. pre-1955 235s used the same water pump as the 216.
Post 1955 235s and 261s used a longer shaft water pump that attaches
different.
To use a later model engine in the earlyer truck you have to use a special
water pump that is cut down to fit.
I've got one on the 57 engine in my 49.

John
'49 Chevy 3800 Panel