Re: [oletrucks] Windshield wipers

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Windshield wipers
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 18:49:52 -0600
My 49 has a bad windshield wiper vacuum motor. I need opinions on what to do
from here. Do I order a replacement vacuum motor, or go electric. I am not
certain how the 49's wipers worked when new. It has a 235 motor in it. The
rub is, I may eventually restore this truck (frame-up) and its in too good a
shape to not go mostly original. Since I feel strongly about going 12 volts,
maybe the wipers were as poor as the original electrical system and I should
also allow electric wipers?

Thanks

Deve
50 3100