Re: [oletrucks] grill ideas

To: "Justin Hartman" <justin_hartman@hotmail.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] grill ideas
From: Bill Bailey <billb@gamewood.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 17:54:51 -0500
IMHO it doesn't look good. It's hard to beat the grill that GM put in 'em.
There's a guy here in town with a 57 who has that grill you're talking
about. I hate it..he hates it..he inherited that way and plans on changing
it ASAP.
I can't afford to have mine chromed so I am going to probably go with what
paint that is called Argent. It's kind of a "shiny gray".

At 10:42 AM 02/21/2000 CST, Justin Hartman wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>Has anyones ever used an aftermarket grill on a tf?  I would like to use
>maybe a mid 80's gmc billet grill and cut it to fit, but I don't know if it
>would work or look ok.  I don't have a grill for mine and don't particularly
>want to pay several hundred for a stock chrome one or 400 for a billet grill
>from brothers.  This was the best idea I could come up with.  Any other
>ideas?
>
>Justin
>55 2nd rod

Bill Bailey