Re: [oletrucks] 1950 and 1953 frame

To: "Alan D. Gingles" <agingles@nucleus.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1950 and 1953 frame
From: "Bartman" <rsmith@nckcn.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 18:20:26 -0600
Yes I'm In Beloit..about 2 hours from "Hutch" as we kansans call it for
short.  Good news.. I found a guy here in town that will sandblast my truck
frame for 60 bucks an hour.  Has a monster of a machine run by a 4 cylinder
john deer engine.. He said he did one for another guy that was really bad
and it only took 1.5 hours.. The guy sandblasts anhydrous amonia tanks for
the most part.  That sounds pretty cheap to me..

Bartman
1951 3100
OutStandingInMyField
Some Where On The High Plaines Of Kansas
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/bartmans.htm
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/bct.htm
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/donorcar.htm
http://www.nckcn.com/homepage/rsmith/gctl.htm