[oletrucks] Break questions

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Break questions
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 15:01:32 -0500
I have received my new shoes.  Well they are glued on and not centered, one
side if flush with the medal pad edge and the other side is set back about
1/8" from the medal edge.  Should this be of concern?  If not, what side
should go out (away from the center of the truck)?  Why?

slid off the pin cutout.
Should the center Anchor Pin be locked facing the outside or inside?
Should the (larger of the two remaining pins) the Anchor Pins be locked
facing the outside or inside?
Should the smaller ones with springs, have the springs on the inside or the
outside?

When I received the truck it had one working break.  So when I look at this
I find the pins on either side and there in no standard.  Am I being anal or
will this make a difference?

Thanks,
Jim House
46 Chevy 1/2 ton