Re: [oletrucks] Brake questions

To: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>, <varanus@phoenix.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Brake questions
From: "W&D" <haist@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 17:31:46 -0800
Hi Jim,
On the "Huck Brakes", the pins and springs go from the outside in through
the links with the lock behind.
You have the only Shop Manual ('42-'46) that I know of.  The Master Parts
manual ('29-'47) clearly shows the components of the brake system in
exploded view verifying my statement above.

Did you rebuild or replace your cylinders??

Whitney H