Re: [oletrucks] Windshield Removal

To: monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Windshield Removal
From: EEHodges@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 21:23:48 EST
To remove the windshield, you've got all the trim off already. Just cut the
rubber on the inside lip all the way around then push the windshield out to
the front. You can re-use the glass (with a new gasket of course), but you'd
be pleasantly surprised how inexpensive new flat glass is from a local glass
shop. I had both windshield halves, back glass, and one door glass for around
$150.

Good luck.

EEHodges@aol.com
Emory Hodges
48 Chevy 3/4 ton "Rack"

In a message dated 2/25/2000 2:05:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,