[oletrucks] Where Does Throttle Spring Hook

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Where Does Throttle Spring Hook
From: BDober@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 22:08:34 EST
OK, I violated the first rule which is writing down how it came apart or
taking photographs. Anyway after having head rebuilt and putting on throttle
arm to the Rochester carb on my 54 3100, can't remember where the bottom hook
of that spring attaches. Logically hooking it around the lip on the block
seems to work but doesn't look real steady. Anybody with this stock set up,
would appreciate solving this mystery. This is that long spring which
retracts throttle arm to card after pushing down on gas.