[oletrucks] GMC Operator Manuals

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC Operator Manuals
From: Ken Deffenbach <kdfnbc@gate.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 11:05:56 -0500
Yesterday at a flea market, I came across a collection of operator manuals
for various car & truck makes. The seller told me that they were all
originals and she bought them in a lot from an old man who had collected
them. I bought a few GMC truck manuals from her and will give the list
members first crack at them. These are in "as new condition", no tears or
dirt, all pages firmly bound and intact. All are AD model manuals. I
examined them when I got home and they do not appear to be repros; there is
no evidence of toner scatter when examined under a loop and I am not aware
that anyone has ever repro'd these. These are not the 2-4 page data sheets
that are sometimes called Owners Manuals. They range from approx 70 to 150
pages each and are the manuals that would have come in the glove
compartment to explain the operation and maintenance of the vehicle.

Selling price is $25 each, regular mail shipping included. If you prefer
Priority (safer), add $3.20.

I have the following years:

1947, Models 100-470
1949, Models 100-450