[oletrucks] Parts for sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Parts for sale
From: Steven C <podunkjr@netscape.net>
Date: 29 Feb 00 19:36:16 PST
If anyone is interesed, I am hotrodding my truck and don't need a few of the
stock components and I'd hate to see them go to the wrecking yard. The parts
include the stock I-beam front axel and leafsprings, what is believed to be
the stock 216 engine that is complete. These parts are used and need to be
rebuilt but definately usable. I also have a complete 78 Camero subframe for
sale for $165. These parts are in CA and you'd need to pick them up. If
interested, contact me at podunkjr@netscape.net Thanks.

1951 Chevy 3100 Pick Up