[oletrucks] Truck Drawing-site back up

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Truck Drawing-site back up
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 13:24:45 -0500
They got it all squared away now...the link should work now..

Many of the old timers on the list may remember Dic Pate, who drew just
fantastic sketches of trucks. I have as a user on our domain,a guys who
does the same thing--If you'll go to
http://www.connieosborne.com/sasquatch/
and see some of  his artwork. He's doing me an ink drawing of my truck,
in exchange for services.   Curious take a look...wayne

p.s. if you decide to lift the images from the page, at least give the guy
credit if you place in on your web site