[oletrucks] 55-59 GMC Web-Site

To: GMC & Chevy Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 55-59 GMC Web-Site
From: Pee-Wee <Pee.Wee@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 20:01:54 -0800
Hello List Members,
If you are into 55-59 GMC Trucks then check out my web site.
http://members.tripod.com/P-Wee  Once you are there, click on the '55-59
GMC Pics' link. I've had it up now for a couple of weeks now, and I'm
adding to it every day. Just want to warn you that my pics page my be
offensive to some younger sensitive Web Surfers and especially the
Surfers that like F@#Ds. If you have any questions or comments please
e-mail at Pee.Wee@gte.net
                                     Thanks a lot,
                                     Pee-Wee :-)
P.S. I'm still working on my links page.
--
58/59 GMC 3/4 ton 270 inline 6-cyl stepside
Check out my website at: http://members.tripod.com/P-Wee