[oletrucks] 1941-42 reference manual

To: oletrucks-digest <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1941-42 reference manual
From: brian wilson <brianwilson@on.aibn.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 22:53:28 -0600
just came across this General Motors Canada  reference manual for
1941-42 Chev. pass. cars, and Chev. Maple leaf and G.M.C. trucks.It
lists 1/2 ton Chev. and G.M.C.trucks and up to 3 ton trucks as well as 2
ton C.O.E  trucks.It has info on frame ,front susp., rear susp, .brakes,
engine,trans,
steering, wheels, chassis sheet metal, and elec. system I have no use
for it so if someone is interested ping me. Brian Wilson