[oletrucks] 1952 steering column help needed

To: GMC & Chevy Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1952 steering column help needed
From: Pee-Wee <Pee.Wee@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 04:05:33 -0800
Hi list members,
Being a TF guy, not knowing much about the AD trucks. I was wondering if
someone could give this guy that wrote me some advice or help on
removing the stock steering column in his 1952 1/2 ton chevy truck? You
can ping me back and I'll foward it on to him. Or write him direct. What
ever is easiest for you. His original e-mail is down below.
                                    Thanks in
advance,                                                      Pee-Wee.
From: LELLANDR@aol.com
To:   Pee.Wee@gte.net

Pee-Wee,
 I own a '52 chevy truck. I need to remove the cab to install new floor
panels. I have removed the front sheetmetal and I'm wondering how to
remove the (stock) steering column. Any information would truly be
appreciated.
                                        Thanks,
                                            Lell

--
58/59 GMC 3/4 ton 270 inline 6-cyl stepside
Check out my website at: http://members.tripod.com/P-Wee