Re: [oletrucks] young guys

To: justin_hartman@hotmail.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] young guys
From: "Brian m" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 16:48:21 PST
im 18, and with my '57 3200, im changing most everything, but its still
reversable,. im keeping the I-beam, but getting power steering on it, im
getting rid of my factory power brakes and getting the one from No Limit,
4-wheel disk brakes, edelbrock fuel injection, stereo system, (not too big,
but big enough to beat lil rice putter cars and stop lights) and definatly
getting the whole truck down, 5" in front with tires and 4" in back with
tires. basically, everything is changed, but none of it requires permanet
welding or cutting (other than the fuel filler door on the rear drivers
fender)
Brian
Jess-'57 chevy 3200
(the trucks name is Jess, after a good friend of mine)