Re: [oletrucks] politics

To: "J Forbes" <jforbes@primenet.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] politics
From: "Don Slaney" <ppm@dlcwest.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 23:14:16 -0600
Jim, from what we see on TV here in Canada, the guy that would get our vote
is that McCain fellow, seems to be most sensible down to earth kinda guy,
not like our Chretain{Prime minister} here,or that Bush guy, who seems as
arrogant as our present prime minister but at least with this yo-yo here,
ole truks are safe so far. God Be Damned Crushers, espec our ole girls..
Hope you get a good guy in there, I got one  5 window 1948 ole  girl out of
North Dakota, and trucked her back here to Canada, she was going to the
crusher, but she is going to be a fine five window ole girl by end of summer
and all original {Cept tires probably} other than that i'm in no rush to go
anywhere with her, at her age she is ready for semi retirement. and her 51
cousin from my cousin Murray is next tto be renewed......regards to all,
Don.