[oletrucks] Motor Oil

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Motor Oil
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 06:30:29 EST
I read all the posts about Grant's smokin' engine.  some of you prefer non
detergent oil which is the worst choice you can make.  Use API rated  "SJ"
oil to get the best additive package.  I'm so steamed up over this I'll turn
it into my next article for This Old Truck.  I have viscosity charts,
additive names and functions from Texaco tech dept.

Next month's TOT should have my article on Huck brakes.  This was also in
reply to activity on the list.
Bob ADler