[oletrucks] Jerry resubscribes...pics posted of GMC/Chevy subs, panels,

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Jerry resubscribes...pics posted of GMC/Chevy subs, panels, p/u's
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 10:51:55 EST
 Well, I"m back! I have moved from a townhouse into a "new" old home with 2-car
detached garage, and have finally found the time to resubscribe to the
Oletrucks list. Had to back up all my emails on my ex-roomie's PC before
opening a new SN on my girlfriends AOL account. I love it at the new place,
it'll give me a place to finally start working again on my ol' '55 Chevy
Suburban.
   I posted some of my pictures from Truck Carlisle '98 to my website at
Geocities. You can vist the site  index directly by going to :

     www.geocities.com/caspercars/panel

 I have pics of about 5 GMC's ( AD panel and PU, TF PU's ) , mostly Chevy TF
PU's and Panels, and a couple of unusual vehicles...a Canopy truck, and two TF
milk trucks. I intend to post some more pics from my previous Truck Carlisle
visits, as well as other shows, but for now, this is what's on hand. As time
permits, and space, I'll update the index with more pics, then rotate them out
after awhile, as my space on Geocities is dwindling rapidly with my AMC car
pics taking up alot of space as well. :) Save those Gremlin and Pacer parts for
me!!! heh heh. Anyway, hope you enjoy the pictures. I've got them large size so
the detailing is visible. I don't believe in small thumbnail size pics, I go
LARGE. lol. Let me know what ya think, and it's good to be back Truckin' again.
Until later, I'm parkin' it!

Jerry Casper
Woodbridge, VA
'55-2 chevy Suburban project