[oletrucks] OH DAMN YES ANOTHER!

To: "Old Chevy Trucks Newsletter" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] OH DAMN YES ANOTHER!
From: "Don Slaney" <ppm@dlcwest.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 18:22:48 -0600
Have had my eyes on this ole girl  for a couple of years now, so after
enjoying a whiskey with an old friend about 2 P.M. He urged me to drive out
into the field where she was sitting and used my cell phone to call the
flatbed loader and bring her home. Well it didn't take much urging, once I
had another look at her. 1 hour later, she has the front stall in my
driveway, she was to be a parts truck but she is too good for that after
further inspection, depending on how she sings (;>} She is complete except
she was hidden so well in a field, but somehow someone managed to steal her
transmission shifter lever, how they ever even found her is a wonder. She is
no 5 window, but still a keeper and thikn she will gain first in line for
restoration if she purrs fine.......

If anyone can help out with any of the following, it would be most
appreciated...........

1. She is a Canadian
2. Chevrolet1430
3. Model 1430
4. Serial   11434117323
5. Engine XC480698
6. Trim 384
7. Body ser, 1564
8. Paint 132

THE ABOVE ALL ON DOOD ID CARD....

Second metal card in door black background, same size as other one says:

CAUTION
MAXIMUM ALLOWABLE GROSS WEIGHT, INCLUDING CAB, DRIVER, CHASSIS, BODY AND
PAYLOAD, NOT TO  EXCEED 7000 POUNDS......GENERAL MOTORS OF CANADA,

Any help most appreciated,,,,,,,,,Best regards to all...............don.

Anyway, all help appreciated to make this ole girl a new ole girl, this
spring/summer......

22222222222222222222222222222222222222222221111111111111111111111