Re: [oletrucks] MY APPOLOGY

To: Don Slaney <ppm@dlcwest.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] MY APPOLOGY
From: Bruce Damen <little-castle-contracting@cadvision.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 20:48:13 -0700
well this will show up a few more times
and the reason being don is that you sent it to ole truckes and then you cc
d to the same mailing list again....so now when ever and all people rely to
all senders they to send it to the oletruck list twice.   get it?.....must
be the free drugs

:o] your alberta nieghbour...good luck don, we only learn from our mistakes
and hopefully they are few and seldom

Bruce
1949 chev1/2 ton