Re: [oletrucks] Cleanin' House

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Cleanin' House
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 20:16:44 EST
Jerry,

I could really use your front and rear 3/4 ton axles! I'm on digest mode, so
I don't have access to your email address. Please ping me off list if the
axles aren't taken! Also, do they have springs and are the guages you have
for sale for chevy or GMC?
Please get back to me! And thanx for posting to the list!

Dustin/ Aurora, OR
50 & 53 GMC 1/2 tons
48 GMC 3/4 ton
clllsls@aol.com

"Work progresses on my '49 "restification" and I need to clear some room in
the barn.  I'd like to sell the following items before the Almost Spring
Swap Meet next week because they are either too heavy or too awkward to lug
around.   If your interested contact me off list for the prices and other
details (I hope this is the correct protocol.  The items are in the central
Puget Sound area, i.e. the Seattle-Tacoma area.)

For sale :  Good running GMC 228ci with a brand new clutch;  stock 3/4 ton
four speed trannie with enclosed driveline (no leaks or grinds);  the
complete bench seat and assemble (very good shape); and a sound gas tank
with a working sending unit.     Smaller stuff (gauges, air filters, dash
inserts, steering wheel/column/box, etc will be at my "booth" at the Swap
Meet (#2308).

For free:  I also have the complete front and rear suspension for anyone
that wants to haul it home.  Its from my '49 3/4 ton Chevy so it is 8 bolt
axles, huck brakes, two piece 15" rims.  Everything is in pretty good shape,
except for the wheel cylinders.

Thanks for indulging my sales pitch, stop by at the swap meet if your there.

Jerry B.
'49 3600"