[oletrucks] Column Shift Help

To: "OleTrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Column Shift Help
From: "Scott and Angela Hibberts" <hibberts@chatt.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 17:02:23 -0000
I have a 1954 3100 series pickup.  The PO converted it (very poorly I might
add) to a floor shift 3 speed.  It has the original 3 speed tranny but the
gearshift sucks!

I was wondering if any of you guys, especially those of you who have made
rods out of yours, might be willing to part with the original column shift.

I need the entire unit from the shifter handle to the tranny.

I have looked in books to try to order one and cannot find it anywhere.

My goal is to take it back to original all over.

Thanks for your help

Scott Hibberts
Chattanooga TN
1954 3100 Series P/U