RE: [oletrucks] questions

To: "'Brian m'" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>, Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] questions
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 10:41:02 -0600
Brian,
Doesn't have anything to do with age. It's all a bunch of word play. The
original posting spoke about a tow truck with a "wench" when he really meant
to say "winch". A winch is "any of various machines or instruments for
hauling or pulling" and a wench is "a young woman, a female servant, a lewd
woman." Then Durwood jumped in with his comment that the "wench" was
probably named "Randy" alluding to the definition of "randy" as "lustful,
lecherous." Hope this clarifies things for you.

Jeff Nelson
1953 3600
Paducah, KY