Re: [oletrucks] Oletruck screensaver

To: sculver@iwl.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Oletruck screensaver
From: MRICHAGANG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 17:46:26 EST
This is'nt a screensaver, but you can paste any picture as wallpaper. Not the
same as a screensaver -- but you get an ole truck to look at. I used Jerry
Cox "53" as wallpaper for a couple of months. I knew it was a good idea
because my kid's hated it!!!!! I thought his truck was great.  Oh no ! Dad's
got another one of those old crappy trucks on the computer!  Now that we
bought a digital camera, I go outside and take pictures of the house during a
snow storm when the snow has'nt been run through, or go out in the morning
just when the sun's coming up and take a picture of the sunrise.
Surprisingly, this has been meet with approval from everyone!   My $.02   Mike