[oletrucks] sending unit -good news/bad news

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] sending unit -good news/bad news
From: "Claude" <cramey@n-link.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 20:31:36 -0600
Hi all, I was rewiring my dimmer switch and got on the sending unit wires
and burnt up the sending unit:
  bad news - I burnt it up and needed a new one
  good news - I didn't blow the truck up
  good news - I needed one anyway, The gas gauge doesn't wiggle all the time
anymore. Its nice and steady.

FYI - I ordered from LMC, the sending unit was complete with float and
gasket. I ordered on Tuesday afternoon and it was here Saturday.