[oletrucks] Another rule??

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Another rule??
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 14:48:26 -0500
I know what....let's have another rule that says there can only be 10 emails
about breaking a rule.  That way, we won't have one email breaking a rule,
and 55 emails about the broken rule!  Then we can just get on with working
on our oletrucks.  <he said with a really big grin>

You do a superb job, Miq.  Thanks for keeping us straight.....and thanks for
allowing all the resulting flack on the list when you go about doing your
job.
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100