Re: [oletrucks] late model p/u ifs

To: jls <jls@seavcom.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] late model p/u ifs
From: Barb & Jack Boedigheimer <Boedigheimer@planacc.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 19:18:50 +0900
I have a 79 3/4 ton front end that I want to put under my 49 GMC 3/4
ton. The problem of course is the track width. Is there anyone out there
who has done it and if so did it look to wide to the casual viewer ?
were there any clearance problems with the wheels out that far ? If I
measured right I would gain nearly 7 inches in width.

Also has anyone tried narrowing one of these assemblies, if so how did
it work and how did you do it ?