Re: [oletrucks] drawing the line

To: miq@teleport.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] drawing the line
From: Rawlin Blake <blake@nevada.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 11:09:00 -0800 (PST)
Thank you Miq. I for one really appreciate your efforts to keep us
focused.

I already have far more to do than time to do it; my ole Chevy is
already too neglected :-(. Your efforts do help, otherwise I might be
forced to drop this list and thus lose the ability to learn from y'll.

Thanks again,

Rawlin

--
blake@nevada.edu                        http://www.scsv.nevada.edu/~blake

How far would Moses have gone if he had taken a poll in Egypt? What would
Jesus Christ have preached if he had taken a poll in the land of Israel?
What would have happened to the Reformation if Martin Luther had taken a
poll? It isn't polls or public opinion of the moment that counts. It is
right and wrong and leadership.
        -- USA President Harry S Truman