RE: [oletrucks] TF original power steering

To: "'J Forbes'" <jforbes@primenet.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] TF original power steering
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 11:09:58 -0600
There are a number of companies that market an original
style power steering system for TF trucks.  The parts
list includes about everything you need except the
power steering pump, the mounting hardware for the pump
and any belts and additional pulleys needed to turn the
pump.

Not that I am recommending them, but GSPP has a listing
in their on line catalog for $569.