Re: [oletrucks] Carlisle Event dates, East Coast ( PA ) shows

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Carlisle Event dates, East Coast ( PA ) shows
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 10:41:51 EST
I always try to make the truck and vette carlisles; had hoped to do spring
carlisle this year but have a race that weekend; will try to do the fall
session.

As always, I enjoy meeting with any of the members of this list at those
events.

Mark Noakes
Knoxville, TN
58/56 Suburban  (and working on getting my brother's 57 NAPCO pickup)
66 Corvair Monza
86 Silverado 1/2 ton shortbed
86 Corvette Indy convertible, SCCA Solo2, BSP