[oletrucks] 216 Engine Value?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 216 Engine Value?
From: Pastorjon994@cs.com
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 08:57:29 EST
I met a fellow the other day who has a 216 taking up space in his garage.  It
runs and has carb & everthing on it.  I think that it came out of a '48 auto.
 Any ideas on what it would be worth.

Also, in looking at my exhaust manifold the other day, I noticed that the
front and rear studs are missing nuts, did they have keepers also and if so
where could I find some (keepers & nuts, as opposed to kibbles & bits)?

Thanks
Jon Callahan
'50 3100
'94 Intrepid