[oletrucks] GMC 228 Parts.

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC 228 Parts.
From: "Kevin D. Pennell" <oletwuk@fastrus.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 21:03:49 -0500
Hi all,

  Forwarded for your info.  Please respond to Chris, "NOT" the list.

Thanks,

Kevin P.

My name is Chris Nielsen and i have been restoring a 1952 GMC with a 228
straight 6 in it. I ran into trouble when i had my block sent into be
cleaned. There was a crack in it. So now i am hot rodding my truck.  I was
wondering if you would like any of my parts.

6 Pistons with connecting rods
Carburator
Head (that's been cleaned)
Camshaft
Crankshaft
Distributor
Exhaust manifold
starter
Generator
Timing Gears
Oil Pan
Oil Pump
Oil Filter
Lifters
Push rods
Intake & Exhaust Valves
Fuel pump
All the parts are in good condition. My truck ran and driveable before I
tore it apart. If you are intrested in buying or trading please respond. I
would be willing to give most of the parts for little. I need them out so i
can move to the next phase.
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Chris Nielsen