[oletrucks] 54 1st Dump

To: old-chevy-truck@onelist.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 54 1st Dump
From: j manski <jmanski@orednet.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 05:42:50 -0800
Looking for good running boards & front bumper to upgrade to for large
AD truck hopefully close to Oregon.  Oh and a couple original style cast
iron truck body clearance light housings.
Also have question about this trucks brakes, what purpose does a small
round air filter setup low in the pit next to the passenger side gas
tank do, I think I have traced it to the hydrovac but what is that do?
Jonathan
54 1st 6100 dump
53 1/2 t p/u