Re: [oletrucks] Sealed Beam Headlights

To: JWSuther1@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Sealed Beam Headlights
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 19:23:09 EST
In a message dated 3/28/00 4:16:27 PM Pacific Standard Time,
JWSuther1@aol.com writes:

> Anyone have an idea when the first year sealed beam headlights were used in
>  trucks of any make (Chevy and Dodge trucks in particular)
>
>  Thanks in advance for any help!
>
>  John Sutherland
>  59 Fleets

  Well,  my '31 Dodge has 6v bulbs in it, so you can go up from there:)  Also
my '36 Ford has bulbs too (although I've never pulled them out to look at
them) because I know they offered a sealed beam conversion for it, some years
later.

  My guess would be late 30's.

  Mike