[oletrucks] Time to hit the "Mother Road!"

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Time to hit the "Mother Road!"
From: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 1995 23:09:35 -0600
Well my 1949 3100 is running like a top now.  I had it out and purring
at 60mph.  Used the Throttle as a cruise and she just rattled down the
road.  Now for the really big test of my mechanical prowes!  I want to
take a trip down the Mother Road this summer for vacation.  I live about
3 hours from Chicago, where it all begins, but I have no idea where
to get a map of the actual route.  I've been searching the net all night
and can't seam to find a route map that goes from Chicago to Califonia.
Does anyone know where I might be able to get such a map.  I know
that PBS did a show documenting a cruise like this several years ago.
Should I try to contact them for a route map?  Any help would be
greatly aprciated as I would love to plan the trip to start near my
birthday
in June.  By the way.......My birthdate is 6/6/66.  I really need to take
this trip!

Thanks
John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"