Re: [oletrucks] Short notice...

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Short notice...
From: "La Fountaine Family" <glafountaine@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 09:24:08 -0700
Hi all,
Glad to hear your meet is this weekend.
Have you checked out the Pomona Swap. Something like 11 miles of show and
sell isles. Check out their site and great aerial photo at:
http://www.pomonaswapmeet.com/generalinfo.html
Next time you are in the Los Angeles area... check it out.

All The Best!

George La Fountaine
Grandpa's 1954 Chevy 3104
Restoring to Original!