Re: [oletrucks] Measuring bolt patterns

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Measuring bolt patterns
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 01:26:47 -0400
Dustin, the shadetree way for a 5-bolt pattern is from the center of a bolt to
the outside edge of
another bolt, skipping one bolt between the two.  Does that make sense?  Chevy
4-3/4" diameter
pattern will measure "approximately" this way.  It's not exact, but close
enough.  I could give you
the trig formula to figure it exact, center to center on holes, but it's not
worth the pain to try
and remember it!

Wally