Re: [oletrucks] swap meet in CT (results?)

To: hollisbsa@hotmail.com, PJMONES@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] swap meet in CT (results?)
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 20:11:18 EDT
In a message dated 4/10/00 5:52:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
hollisbsa@hotmail.com writes:

<< That is a GREAT date except for one thing - IT IS MOTHERS DAY >>

Jim,
   My wife's anniversary (mine too, I guess) is on the 30th of April, the
same weekend as the giant Pate swap meet now held at the Texas Motor
Speedway.  We make a weekend of it, Saturday at the swap meet, spend the
night, and Sunday prowling all the antique stores and malls in DFW.  I guess
I found a good one, Huh?
Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX