Re: [oletrucks] Subframe Width Problem

To: "Terry Stellman" <STELLMAN@noex.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Subframe Width Problem
From: "Robert Welch" <rwelch@ionet.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 13:25:56 -0500
I suppose you could go with 14" tires and a lower aspect ratio (60 series?).
That could get you as much as an inch more clearance.  How much additional
clearance do you think you need to keep the tires from rubbing?  Also, you
might try flattening the fender lip on the inside.  With a smooth surface
and tires that maybe just barely hit they should glide smoothly over the
rolled lip w/o adverse affect.

Bob Welch
56 Cameo
55 Belair