Re: [oletrucks] Rear light location

To: sub53@ns1.nantucket.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rear light location
From: "Ole Trucks" <hollisbsa@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 16:58:42 EDT
Bob,
I looked at your e-mail address and remembered speaking to a bed and
breakfast owner (on the island) who has the same truck you are asking about.
  I can not remember who he is but you may want to call around and see if
you can locate him and take a look at his truck.  Unless it is you;>

Good Luck
Jim House