Re: [oletrucks] Steering wheel

To: jforbes@primenet.com (J Forbes)
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Steering wheel
From: Tom3600@webtv.net
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 20:46:40 -0400 (EDT)
--WebTV-Mail-4598-1403

Does anybody know how to get in touch with Grant or one of their
suppliers for a steering wheel or an adapter for my '49?   I have
checked all the 1947-72 Chevy Parts guys..the only one that had an
adapter was LMC and it was for 55-59 Chevy trucks.

-
Tom Poterack
'49 Chevy 3600

--WebTV-Mail-4598-1403