[oletrucks] Gas Additives?

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Gas Additives?
From: "Steven R. Goss" <Steve@AZscholarships.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 00:01:29 -0700
Hi All,

Have been having a blast with my 55 series 2  -(235 engine) for the last
week. Other than using a Quart of oil in 500 miles it has not given me
any problem (other than a messy garage floor). Since I am new to this
old truck hobby I am finding this list serve to be a great resource.

I was wondering if you advise using any gas additives at fill up?

Also the gas gauge does not work. It indicates empty with the key off
and goes to full when the ignition is on. Is this the sender or the
float?

Thanks

Steve
55 chevy series 2 short bed w/ 235