[oletrucks] Best polish and wax

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Best polish and wax
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 12:19:08 -0400
Don't know if any of you see "Consumer Reports", but they rated waxes and
polishes in the latest issue (May).  I was surprised by some of the results.
- Zymol - Cleaner Wax was top rated...but it's $16 per bottle
- Prestone Bullet Wax was a close 2nd....and about $7 per bottle
- Nu Finish Paste Wax was 3rd
- Armor All Car Wax...4th
- 3M One Step Cleaner Wax ....5th

All five of these rated very close to each other.  Looks like the
determining factor (at least for me) is price.  I have been using Meguiar's
Cleaner Wax (liquid), but it rated in the bottom third.  Meguiar's Cleaner
Wax paste was dead last.
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100