Re: [oletrucks] Paint Primer

To: Passnb4U@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Paint Primer
From: Tom3600@webtv.net
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 15:45:01 -0400 (EDT)
--WebTV-Mail-6372-604

Mike -

The best way to phosphatize metal is to completely saturate the surface
with the liquid and letting the excess run off, then let it air dry or
force dry with some hot air fans.
Do not sand after because you will just remove the beneficial rust
inhibitive phosphate coating.  You can wipe gently with tack rags prior
to priming.

-
Tom Poterack
'49 Chevy 3600